I was tasked with creating a more in-depth poster for developers. I worked with the marketing team as well as many team-leads in order to create an accurate poster. This project took a few months in the making purely because of the volume of feedback I had to work with. Due to the fact that the poster is representative of DB2, I had to make sure I got feedback from every team under DB2. It was tedious as sometimes people weren't in the office, or they were working from a different country. I also had to make sure design and concepts were in line with company standards while still being friendly, easy to read and understand. I went through 14 revisions over a few months of work to have this final poster.